Shape Your Future – Every Bulldog Counts.
you are filling out the census for your home, you should count everyone
who is living there as of April 1, 2020. This includes any friends or
family members who are living and sleeping there most of the time. If
someone is staying in your home on April 1, and has no usual home
elsewhere, you should count them in your response to the 2020 Census.
It is important to remember to count any children who are living with you. This includes:
- All children who live in your home, including foster children,
grandchildren, nieces and nephews, and the children of friends (even if
they are living with you temporarily).
- Children who split their time between homes, if they are living with you on April 1, 2020.
- Newborn babies, even those who are born on April 1, 2020, or who are still in the hospital on this date.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- People who live in more than one place.
- People who are moving on Census Day (April 1, 2020).
- People who are born or die on Census Day (April 1, 2020).
- People experiencing homelessness.
For more information about special circumstances, visit Census 2020.